Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What 2 Hear it, Here it Go!

I believe big is beautiful, but I don't think big is healthy, I'm a plus-size woman, that's what society will call me, me, myself, I call me "Juicy" and yes I drive my husband crazy.(smile) Seriously, I started the group "Someone Like Me" because basically I know that I'm not the only woman in the world that is trying to get rid of the excess weight. I removed the word Weight-Loss from my vocabulary, because I believe what's lost can be found and I'm not trying to find my weight back.

How about you guys?

Anyway, I'm located in Chicago and of course I'm looking to recruit people here in my home town, but if anyone's else is interested, they can join also. I'm in the process of Creating a Yahoo Group and once I get that up and running, I will post it and that will give others that's outside the Chicago area to join the group if they are interested.

Now, joining my yahoo group will allow you email about what's going on with the group, you can get great information from there also, I'm looking forward to that. I'm looking for serious people to join only and that means on and offline.

I can't tell you how serious I am about releasing this weight, I'm not going to share how much I weigh, but I will tell you that I want to release 80lbs. Like I stated, I'm looking for serious people who are very serious about getting rid of this weight.

When I was younger and 3 children ago I was 140lbs and some people say that I was skinny, I didn't think that I was skinny and actually, I'm not trying to get back that size, I'm looking to be a very comfortable size, I'm 5'3 and my Doctor will probably say that 130lbs-140lbs will be perfect for me and I say nooooot. Whatever a size 10 is, that's were I want to be. I want to be in the medium range, Do yall understand what I'm saying?

Being Juicy, I'm not saying that I don't Love myself the way that I am now, it's just a lot of problems come along with being over weight, many diseases like heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and I can't even name them all, but the diseases are out there and I'm scared of them.

Our people our dying daily of these deadly diseases and I believe if we live a more healthier life and also included some workout with it be can live to be a 100yrs old. I no some of you are saying 100, yes 100yrs old our bodies are design to live to live that long, if we provide our bodies the right nutrients.

I Started a Business, I'm a Natural Health Consultant and I will be providing my customers/clients with Great Outstanding all natural products.
The products that I will be providing is Colon Cleanse, Weight Reduction, Supplements, products that supports the joints, products that will calm your nerves and so many more, all natural and all great healthy products that we all will need someday.

My focus is on Cleanse and Weight-Release products, I will provide members with the opportunity to purchase some of my products or they can choose to be without the products, but I highly recommend the Colon Cleanse Product to everyone, because I believe to start trying to release the weight it is good to cleanse first.

My group is very new, we will be a great support system to each other, I would be putting together meet-ups, were we will be able to share our story, recipes, we will do a weigh in, healthy pot-lucks, fitness trips together and so much more, we will have ablast!

Let me go and attend to these chipmunks and I will talk 2 yall good folks later!

Peace & Blessings!
Someone Like Me

No comments:

Post a Comment